Leh, rightly called the Mecca of riders, was originally a stop for trading caravans. It is one of the toughest and highest motorable roads in the world and truly an unforgettable experience for any biking enthusiast. Gear up for some adrenaline rush coupled with majestic scenic beauty.
This Leh-Ladakh motorcycle expedition 2019 is organised and managed by RAW Escapades. Our experienced road captains and trip designers will help you experience an adventure like no other. From crossing Rohtang La pass to watching the sunrise in Pir Panjal, this ride is a treat for the eyes. The blue waters of Deepak Tal , Suraj Tal and the turquoise Pangong Lake are sights to behold.
Ladakh and its terrain is natural beauty in its most raw form. And we will let you thoroughly soak that in. Enjoy campfires and stay in tents while our ride captain takes care of the rest. Your rider dreams are about to come true!
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: TOTAL KMS: 1800 KM (APPROX.) RIDING LEVEL :- INTERMEDIATE
TOUR DATES :
|June 5 – June 16|
|June 8 – June 19|
|June 15 – June 26|
|June 19 – June 30|
|June 26 – July 7|
|July 3 – July 14|
|July 10 – July 21|
|July 17 – July 28|
|July 20 – July 31|
|July 30 – Aug 10|
|Aug 9 – Aug 20|
|Aug 13 – Aug 24|
|Aug 21 – Sept 1|
Day 1 Arrival at Delhi
Day 2 Stay in Manali
Day 3 Manali To Jispa
Day 4 Jispa To Sarchu
Day 5 Sarchu to Leh
Day 6 Leh to Nubra Valley
Day 7 Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso
Day 8 Pangong Tso To Hanle (5 to 6 hour Journey)
Day 9 Hanle To Tsomoriri
Day 10 Tso Moriri To Sarchu
Day 11 Sarchu to Manali
Day 12: Departure
Things To carry
- BIKES (500CC, CLASSIC) (MANALI TO LEH)
- BIKES AT LEH (500CC, CLASSIC)
- HELMETS (RIDER+PILLION)
- MEDICAL KIT
- FOOD (BREAKFAST+DINNER)
- TOUR GUIDE (WITH BIKE)
- TOUR MECHANIC
- PERMITS (LEH INNER LINE PERMITS + ROHTANG PASS PERMITS)
- BACKUP CAR
- FUEL (BIKE + BACKUP CAR)
- VOLVO TICKETS (BOTH SIDES)
- BONFIRE (MANALI, KEYLONG, SARCHU, NUBRA VALLEY, PANGONG LAKE)
- SPARE PARTS (CHARGEABLE IF USED)
- SECURITY DEPOSIT (Rs. 5000/- PER BIKE: REFUNDABLE)
- ANY EXTRA CHARGES ON THE WAY
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If cancellations are made 60 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.