The Spiti Circuit
Discover some of the most gorgeous landscapes in our country as you embark on our RAWEST Escapade. Gear up and get on a bike as you take in the majesty of the surrounding Spiti Valley. We begin this 11-day journey in Manali where you’ll have a chance to get to know your fellow travellers. From there you’ll begin what is sure to be the escapade of a lifetime as you zip to Jibhi. From there you’ll be on your way to the breath-taking Kinnaur Valley, where you’ll spend the night at Chitkul which is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border.
As you progress onwards to Nako you’ll surely find yourself in awe of the sights around you. On your way to Kaza you’ll be smitten by the view of the Leo Purygal Peak and gaze upon the Malling Nallah. You will now have truly entered Spiti Valley and the sights only get more and more miraculous from here. You’ll have the chance to visit the world’s highest post office as well as the highest village connected by motorable road. You’ll also have the chance to get truly raw as you camp out under the stars along Chandratal. The last leg of this journey will be a long and scenic ride to Manali. This truly is the trip of a lifetime.
Total Distance 800kms
10 Days 9 Nights
Solo Rider – INR. 37,000 per person
Pillion – INR. 32,000 per person
BYOB – INR.24,000 per person
SUV – INR.24,000 per person
Traveller – INR.16,000 per person
Accomodation. Breakfast & Dinner. Royal Enfield Himalayan/Bullet 500. Fuel as per itinerary requirements. Dedicated Tour Captain. Backup Vehicle for luggage. Mechanic for assistance. Manali to Delhi travel by Volvo. Oxygen Cylinder for emergencies.
Meals not specified as included. Personal Expenses (Laundry, Telephone Bills, Souveniers etc). Any unforeseen costs due to natural calamities such as landslides, roadblocks and so on. Any entrance fees to enter the monastery and other monuments. Bike Spares & Damages. Travel Insurance.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 days prior to the scheduled booking the customer will be eligible for a refund of up to 80% of the booking cost.
- If a booking is cancelled within 30 days of the scheduled booking the customer will not be eligible for a refund.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry a valid identification proof at the time of check-in. The identification proof accepted are Voter’s ID Card, Passport, & Driver’s license. PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID proof.
- Raw Escapades tour captain reserves the right to take strict actions against a guest, if any action by the guest is deemed inappropriate by the tour captain or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the tour captain.
- Certain tours may have different policies during different times of the year and our policy may not apply to them.
- Guest shall be liable to pay for any damages, except normal wear and tear to an asset, if any.
- Certain policies are booking specific and will be informed to the customer while making the booking.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time & any such changes will be in effect immediately when posted on our website, in our brochures, or otherwise brought to your attention. Circumstances Beyond Our Control: We cannot pay any compensation, reimburse expenses, or cover losses for any amount or otherwise accept responsibility, if as a result of circumstances beyond our control, we have to change your tour after booking, or we, cannot supply your tour, as we had agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description. When we refer to circumstances beyond our control, we mean any event that we could not foresee or avoid, even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances will usually include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, airport closures, epidemic, natural or nuclear disaster, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute, bad weather. Your Responsibility: We want all our customers to have an enjoyable, carefree holiday. But you must remember that you are responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others. If we, or another person in authority, believe your actions could upset, annoy or disturb other customers or our own staff, or put them in any risk or danger, or damage property or you are unfit to travel, we may end your tour and terminate your contract. You and your travelling party will be prevented from using your booked accommodation, transport, and any other Travel Arrangements forming part of your booking and we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any other costs you have to pay. Alternatively at our discretion, you may be permitted to continue with your tour but may have additional terms of carriage imposed upon you.